View Single Post
Old 05-19-2013, 09:28 PM   #8
ShaggyDirk
Diamond Member

ShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thespiralgoeson View Post
Blech, I'm not enthusiastic about that movie at all. Judging by the trailers and the people involved, they've done the exactly what I was hoping they wouldn't do with Superman: go out of their way to make him "dark" and "gritty" and "realistic."
You came to that conclusion from a 2 minute trailer? Humor us with your idea of how they should portray Superman... Please tell us why showing the inner conflict of a boy finding out who he is, and struggling with what to do with that power is "dark" and "gritty". And what the hell is wrong with realistic?

I see from the trailer that most of the movie is like any other recent comic book movie... a lot of action and special effects. The first part of the movie will probably show a similar journey as Batman Begins.

I concluded that Hans Zimmer has nailed a new theme, Kevin Costner is going to be amazing, and General Zod is a bad-ass.

Last edited by ShaggyDirk; 05-19-2013 at 09:29 PM.
ShaggyDirk is offline   Reply With Quote