View Single Post
Old 05-24-2013, 04:37 PM   #39
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

Well the JJ Abrams Star Trek is really its own entity. I view it more as a movie that lives in its own world versus being wholly in the Star Trek one. Of course, I've only seen the first so I can't speak for the second.

And a Star Wars that has fan service? PLEASE! That is exactly what Star Wars needs to be after the last three abominations that Lucas gave us. It almost seemed like Lucas purposely pissed off fans with Jar Jar and Metichlorians because he could. We need a movie that goes back to the heart of what the Force is all about and not a genetic disease.

DevinHarriswillstart is offline   Reply With Quote