View Single Post
Old 05-15-2022, 12:09 PM   #7
rimrocker
Diamond Member

rimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond repute

I'm pleasantly shocked that we've been able to go 13 games deep into the POs with Powell as our starting center considering we've been going up against Rudy and Ayton with no true legit sized backup.

We're playing with house money as far as I'm concerned, but I still think we have given ourselves a golden opportunity to steal this from Phoenix and taking this game will say a lot more about the already great character of this team.

Win or lose I'm proud of this team, but the greedy part of me says they should take this one because they've come too far and grown too much to let this opportunity get away.
rimrocker is offline   Reply With Quote