View Single Post
Old 04-24-2024, 11:58 AM   #379
saclare
Platinum Member

saclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by bernardos70 View Post
I do like that THJ isn't there to mess up the offensive flow, but he has been playing really good defense as of late. I wouldn't mind it if he were available next game but played a role more similar to Maxi and limit his shots and concentrate on defense.
See, I'm on the side where the Mavs actually missed Tim's offense and spacing in this game. Of course, that comes with the desire for THJ to understand his role and game situations, which has drawn its own ire over the years.

But you get THJ to splash a 3 or two when they struggled at times on offense? Different ballgame if the defense for Mavs stayed the same. As you said, he's been pretty good on that end and always plays tough. He just isn't our best defender and is what he is, but definitely plays hard.
saclare is offline   Reply With Quote