View Single Post
Old 06-08-2005, 07:46 PM   #9
The Miles

The Miles is on a distinguished road
Default RE: Another Dallas/Portland Trade

Devin had the same season as Luke Ridnour had as a rookie and I don't know about you guys but I would rather have Luke than Felton. Chris Paul is very good though, that would be tough. Personally, I don't do it, I believe in Devin Harris and have since he was at Wisconsin, he caught my eye there and was pleased when we drafted him (tho I had hoped Livingston would fall to #5 going in).

If we did do this trade I would much rather have draft Gerald Green and then just sign Jay Williams. Jay has beeing working out with Dee Brown (IU) and Raymond Felton and reportedly looks to be back.

Bottom line, other than Chris Paul and perhaps Deron Williams, there isn't a PG in this draft I like as much as Devin Harris. I do love Gerald Green though, 6'8" cat with great athleticsm and already has a stroke. He would be 3 years off but that would be about the time Finley is wrapping it up.

"When you (Coach Johnson) get behind your players like that it’s something special. He’s the general and we are soldiers, you go out there and want to lay it all on the line…that’s the type of situation I wanted to be in."-Doug Christie
The Miles is offline   Reply With Quote