View Single Post
Old 03-31-2007, 08:32 PM   #84
Silk Smoov
Banned

Silk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to behold
Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by albigensian
I'm not hating on Dirk or anything, but I really think that Kobe, with his skills on offense and defense, can get the Mavs to the title and win it.
Kobe's game is multi-faceted; he can shoot from the perimeter or pump fake and drive to the basket. If fouled he hits his free throws with regularity. He can post, high post or low post, and if double, he can kick it to the open man or back it out to the 3 point line and hit 3. Of course Dirk can do all of these things but i think Kobe does them better.I also feel Kobe is a better late game player; we all know he's had great finishes like the playoffs last year. Dirk is great but I can't see him scoring 50 points 4 straight games, 81 points in a single game, or 63 in 3 quarters in a game in which he just about single handedly beat us. I know many people, especially on this forum, don't like Kobe but you have to respect his game. Just think about it before bombing on me.
I am probaly the biggest Kobe fan here on our message board, but your question was just plain silly and stupid. Why would you even come on here and talk about replacing Dirk in any kind of way. Seriously, you offended everyone here with that post. If you were smart, you would delete/edit your post and apologize to every Mavs fan here. You can get mad at me all you want, but you indeed deserve a neg rep from EVERY Mavs poster here. As tasteless as your thread is, you could have at least posted this in the trade thread. Get out of here with that mess. I am pissed by just thinking that you COULD be a Mavs fan and posed this question.
Silk Smoov is offline   Reply With Quote