View Single Post
Old 05-04-2012, 03:39 AM   #104
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

It shocks me to read how some of you don't blame the players? It isn't like we had the talent of the Bobcats. We all knew that this was more of a "big picture" season based on new CBA and the shortened season in which half the league seemed to get injured. It is what it is.

I said that Terry and VC can't take off games offensively. Add that to the pile of poo that is Haywood and there is no way to really overcome such poor performances. I've never seen a player give up like Haywood other than Odom. One hopes that Carlisle isn't alienating some of his players. I doubt it though...Rick just likes mentally tough players. But if Odom was asked to leave the team, then surely Haywood should get equal treatment for completely blowing off the playoffs. I get that Chandler was just a better center, but I've never seen Brenda just basically not show up like that in his time as a Maverick. Awful.

DevinHarriswillstart is offline   Reply With Quote