View Single Post
Old 05-04-2012, 08:42 AM   #113
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jthig32 View Post
People complaining about this team being the worst of the Cuban era is interesting to me.

I mean...it might be. It really might.

And if it is, what does that say about this franchise, and this front office that you're running into the ground? What does it say about your level of entitlement if a competitive season and a first round series that, even if it ends up a sweep, was by FAR the most competitive series over the first two games.

12 seasons, 11 seasons of 50 wins, multiple deep playoff runs, a championship, and a chance to rebuild the roster this off season around a superstar. Man...what a raw deal.

I understand being frustrated, and I understand that people deal with this frustration differently. But the level of hostility being thrown at the owner, the front office, the coach and the players that all had a part in bringing us this INCREDIBLE amount of success over the past 12 years is very disappointing.
This. A thousand times this.

Even if we strike out this offseason (and it will be despite Cuban not because of him), we've easily seen the best decade in mavericks basketball ever. We'd be Just another disrespected expansion team without Cuban and our front office. Has every move been a smart one? Heck no, but every move was aimed at improving or reloading.

Last edited by EricaLubarsky; 05-04-2012 at 08:49 AM.
EricaLubarsky is offline   Reply With Quote