View Single Post
Old 11-04-2008, 10:55 AM   #33
92bDad
Platinum Member

92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by purplefrog View Post
I want our next president to do a great job regardless if it's Obama or McCain, regardless if I believe their policies will be effective or not. The challenges ahead of us are too great to not support the next president whomever it might be.

I agree...I happen to believe our Current President has done a great job, but yet we have to put up and read about some agenda crap trying to tear him down.

I don't believe we should sit around and pretend when it comes to the liberals and their annointing of Obama.

We should keep him and his entourage in check every step of the way.

I hope beyond measure that I am WRONG about Obama. That does not mean we should sit around with a blind eye as he does whatever it is he will do.

We should do our part to hold the media accountable for the way it reports the news...they no longer do that, now it's about entertaining and propoganda.

I believe the sattire from SNL regarding the media lovefest with Obama was pretty spot on. It's way past time to hold the media and those getting elected accountable as they move forward.

Again, if I am WRONG about Obama, then nobody should be afraid of the checks and balances. If they are afraid, then what are they hiding?

The media had a lovefest with Clinton and as we can see with 9/11 we nearly lost our nation and freedom as a result...President Bush has restored a huge portion of this, but there is still work to be done.

I fear that Osama may have been corrent in his thoughts that America does not have the stomach to perservere. The Clinton's and the Media blind eye opened up a hole for our enemies to get in...President Bush has done his best to fix that hole, but now we see Obama and the Media wanting to open up this hole...

We have to diligent, we have to be the biggest pain in the arse watchdog with Obama and his liberal clan, the cost of any expectations of Obama's plan coming to reality could be far greater than this nation can stand.

I reiterate, I hope and I pray that I am WRONG on my thoughts of Obama and the Liberals...but I am not willing to wait and see, rather I am willing to watch, question and protest and see. That is what makes America GREAT!!!

If Obama is willing to change, then so am I.
92bDad is offline   Reply With Quote