View Single Post
Old 01-07-2009, 12:02 PM   #69
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirkenstien View Post
Dallas Lineup:
O'Neal / Damp
Dirk / Bass
Parker / Singleton / Green
Wright / Terry / Green
Kidd / Barea

We finally get a guy who can score in the low post. We also get an outside shooter who can defend and combine that with Wright slashing, Kidd directing, and Dirk being Dirk and you have a very nice starting lineup. Not to mention our bench looks really good. I think fans could really get behind this team. You have everything you need to win a championship.
I like this proposal a lot better, but I'm still not sure if this lineup can hang with the big dogs (I guess it depends on which JO we get)... If O'Neal can elevate his game next to Dirk and average 20 PPG while clamping down on defense, then we should be as good as anyone...

What's Parker looking like these days? I'm sure he can still hit the 3, but can he score in the paint? How's his defense?

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.

Last edited by Underdog; 01-07-2009 at 12:03 PM.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote