View Single Post
Old 10-30-2021, 08:19 PM   #82
Kidd Karma
Diamond Member

Kidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
Good example of J-Kidd's concerted attempt to cede control of the ball from Luka to whomever other non-Globetrotter we have on our team:

https://twitter.com/NekiasNBA/status...238405126?s=20

We have gone from a top 5 offensive rating the past 2 years combined to a bottom 10 team this season so far. J-Kidd really is a defensive coach.
Completely moronic. Luka needs to have the rock. He's the decision maker and best offensive player. I can understand if Lebron was in the lineup....but there is not one of that caliber in the lineup. Kidd is the guy who developed Giannis into a high usage player....why can't he see the same with Luka....the only thing I can gauge is that Kidd is using a lot of his regular season to build up a 2nd option behind Luka....and right now it's failing pitifully. In his playing days, he would take a turnover just to get a feel of his teammates. Maybe he's doing the same at this point, searching for that 2nd option. I mean last 2 years in the playoffs Luka did all he could.
Kidd Karma is offline   Reply With Quote