View Single Post
Old 05-02-2005, 02:40 AM   #8
capitalcity
Diamond Member

capitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant future
Default RE: $3,000.00(US)... 5days/4nights... where should I go for my Honeymoon?

u2: I do think an "all-inclusive" place could be the way to go. The drawback of course would be getting locked in to a resort with subpar food and watered-down drinks... so I must choose wisely. And did all the locals try to sell you weed? Really?

Sexy: that place seems pricey allbeit very posh. Since we are trying to stay within budget (which is more than I can say for the wedding reception) I gotta pass. Even when I tried to shorten the trip I was still way over my limit.

I do think I'm getting closer to a decision. Please keep the suggestions coming people!