View Single Post
Old 05-04-2005, 11:35 AM   #12
Smiles
Diamond Member

Smiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud of
Default RE:$3,000.00(US)... 5days/4nights... where should I go for my Honeymoon?

My aunt & uncle have been to Paradise Island, stayed at the Atlantis, and really loved it. They've stayed in some of the finest resorts on the planet, so it had a high standard to meet. I think the coolest thing about Atlantis is the mat slides you can ride down the side of an Aztec (?) temple (it's a cool replica), and into a pool of sharks. The slide turns into a large, clear tube when you hit the shark pool, so you get the experience of swimming with sharks without the risks. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

My co-worker goes to Jamaica all of the time, and she loves it like crazy!

You can't lose with so many fabulous options! Have fun!

Edit: to indicate not certain what kind of temples they have on Paradise island.