View Single Post
Old 07-08-2005, 10:27 PM   #21
capitalcity
Diamond Member

capitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant future
Default RE:$3,000.00(US)... 5days/4nights... where should I go for my Honeymoon?

$2,000.00 for 6days/5nights... gracias funjet vacations.

Everything was picture perfect. The scenery was stunning and the weather was (mostly) cooperative. We went all-inclusive and it was worth it. The hotel food wasn't spectacular, but the endless flow of drinks more than made up for it. We didn't eat lunch or dinner at the hotel save a couple times cause we were out on day excursions (vallarta-adventures.com) or exploring downtown during the evening hours.

Local food selection was terrific - we didn't miss once when we were paying to eat (which is rare for us). We were catered to the whole week - from the airport, to the taxis, to the tour-guides, to the bellhops, to the waiters - the service was quick, friendly, and reliable.

Peso for peso my Puerto Vallarta experience ranks way ahead of previous yucatan vacations. Not just because it was my honeymoon, but because PV gives you a taste of mexico you can't get from a 'from scratch' resort destination.

We'll definitely head back to pacific mexico the first chance we get. We've been talking through our plans already. Next time we are 1. going in early spring (whale watching season), and 2. scheduling a canopy tour with vallart adventures (only one outside of belize).

Downtown PV on the horizon across the bay

The Malecon

El Burro