View Single Post
Old 03-17-2007, 12:42 AM   #28
Male30Dan
Diamond Member

Male30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond repute

I remembered this thread so I thought I would add to it rather than start a new thread. The wife and I are looking to take our first vacation together after having the little one. We have been looking into the all-inclusive Puerto Vallarta vacations but I wanted to ask all of you for input. Any other ideas???

We have $3k ourselves but are willing to spend up to $4k for the entire package, (tours while at the vacation spot, food, special trips, shopping, etc...). We are considering vacation destinations all across the world so any feedback that you could offer would be greatly appreciated.

Basically we are looking for BEAUTIFUL scenery, preferably with mountains and beaches, (i.e. Puerto Vallarta/Hawaii type scenery), but we are also willing to consider places without beaches if the scenery makes up for it. I guess I just need to know what vacation spots to look into if this is going to be our last two-some vacation. From here on out, it will be family vacations so we just want something both romantic and fun.

Please help and thanks in advance!