View Single Post
Old 03-18-2007, 09:58 PM   #34
capitalcity
Diamond Member

capitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Male23Dan
Thanks for all the help guys! ???
I was really impressed with Vallarta Adventures.

I know that all inclusive (meals & drink) can be good and bad, so I'd figure there could be a downside to booking the daytrips and recreational stuff through the hotel. But sometimes it's nice to have the decisions made for you and just run the CC once, and if you have to book separately you'd probably need to get transportation to the VA dolphin tank or Marina for the day cruise - so take that for what it's worth.

All I know is the Safari Tour was badass. Ate Mango off the tree, learned how to make cornmeal for tortillas from some lady without shoes and teeth, saw wild monkeys and black iguanas, watched our tour guide play with a scorpion, got a kickass barbeque meal with seconds & thirds. Ended the tour on aforementioned San Francisco beach... - that said, you could get a crappier tour guide or the monkeys wont be out that day or the barbeque may be cold.

What I do know is VA seems to cater to US tourists. The Las Caletas day cruise was worth it too, sprung for the 1 hour massage and snorkled with the wife. Again they fed us kick ass like.

Unlimited beverages on both tours.

PM me.