View Single Post
Old 07-24-2013, 09:39 AM   #41
kg_veteran
Old School Balla

kg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by oilfieldtrash View Post
Really this guy should have been bulking and power lifting the day the mavs told him he'd be playing center a year or two ago. If there is one thing that has disappointed me from this guy that's it. Hopefully when the season starts we'll see a bigger stronger Wright.
Some body types have a harder time bulking up. Wright is gradually getting stronger, but I think it's unfair to criticize Wright because he doesn't look like Ron Artest now. It's not like he's lazy, and the Mavs have personnel specifically devoted to strength and conditioning. I can tell they've been working with Wright, and I expect him to be stronger this year than last. I just don't expect him to suddenly be 245 lbs.