View Single Post
Old 04-06-2015, 03:36 PM   #1276
Igor1988

Igor1988 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bryan_Wilson View Post
Schedule is absolutely a big reason for the inflated numbers. We scored 120 vs utah 118 vs boston 123 phi 131 minn 140 lakers just to name the obvious ones. When we played our first few challenges of the season? We scored 100 on spurs in the opener then 87 vs portland and 92 vs the rockettes. We played bad teams who did not know how to guard simple pick n rolls with our bigs flushing alleyoops and we were I believe number 1 in the NBA in points in the paint. You can throw all the stats you want but Jameer Nelson had exactly 1 game where he shot 50%+ from field against a quality playoff team and that was vs memphis, in a loss. Jameer shot around 34% from field for us. And he made Calderon look like the glove on defense.
We've been playing against a lot of garbage teams since the trade too. We were worse against teams like that. We were worse against a solid teams too. If we were worse before the trade, why don't Mavs beat a garbage teams with the same confidence like they did before? Despite a little bit D improving, we have lost too much offensive efficiency with RR.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bryan_Wilson View Post

It's actually you who does not understand. Before ASB Monta was 100% healthy up until that Clippers game. After that he was clearly not the same and not attacking the same way and shot 38% from field as opposed to his all star type numbers from the first half. Tyson has also not been the same as he was routinely getting 15/15 or 12/14 type numbers early and now is nowhere near that level of production. Monta and TC battling injuries skews this stat by the fact they are playing hurt. Which a lineup stat cannot factor in.

So SOS clearly gets boosted by tons of 110-140pt games vs awful teams early in the season. And another boost factored in for players playing fully healthy early and players battling injuries for the past 2+ months.
Oh, c'mon) do you really think those two injuries vs LAC were a turnaround moment?
TC and Monta have been struggling since the day when RR came here. Mavs play has been completely changed. Tyson as a dunk shot leader was over.
Connection between RR and TC is really awful. (RR - Monta too)

I know, now it hard to believe but I am not a Rajons hater. And i am not a stats fan. I'm fan of Mavericks. But today I see too much negative moments of Rajons play. His last game was like his first one. I see no improvment since the first his games against SAS. When Tyson and Rajon on the court both, we attack by three men only. Even very best D can't compensate it

Last edited by Igor1988; 04-06-2015 at 03:59 PM.
Igor1988 is offline   Reply With Quote