View Single Post
Old 03-15-2006, 08:23 PM   #13
Thespiralgoeson
Guru

Thespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dtownsfinest
Then who's to guard Marion? He'll go wild on the Kings who have no interior defense. I would think Artest would be the one to guard him and that would leave Bibby to guard Nash. I think when Kobe use to give Nash fits I think it had more to do with Nash than Kobe though Kobe's a great defender.
Well of course Artest wouldn't guard Nash ALL THE TIME. Only for small stretches. As I said before, Bibby/Nash is definitely a matchup that favors the Kings. Artest would guard Marion, and he would probably do a damn good job. Marion is not a guy who can create his own shot. In fact, that's the only thing that separates him from the likes of Dirk, Duncan, LeBron, and the other elite forwards, as well as the fact that he's a bad passer. If he could do those things, he might be the best player in the NBA.
Thespiralgoeson is offline   Reply With Quote