View Single Post
Old 11-29-2016, 08:04 PM   #54
turin
Diamond Member

turin has a brilliant futureturin has a brilliant futureturin has a brilliant futureturin has a brilliant futureturin has a brilliant futureturin has a brilliant futureturin has a brilliant futureturin has a brilliant futureturin has a brilliant futureturin has a brilliant futureturin has a brilliant future

I'll take the blame for this win. My wife and I flew in for Thanksgiving and attended the game in hopes of seeing Dirk back - for the last time live for us, perhaps. Though he didn't get to play, we did get to eat downstairs at the buffet below Old Number 7 and watch him work up a sweat shooting for 30+ minutes or so before the game. :-) He's still got the touch. He hardly missed shooting around with Brad Davis feeding him the ball. The energy in the arena sucked pretty much all game, but the 4th quarter was fun. Barnes was steady, Williams was an out-of-shape-turnover-waiting-to-happen, Wes found some miracle juice and was the surprise of the game. I think he made more 3's this game than all the other previous ones combined! Anderson actually looked like an NBA player, and the Mavs closed it out when it mattered. Fun game at the end, but I would've preferred another loss. :-O

Last edited by turin; 11-29-2016 at 08:05 PM.
turin is offline   Reply With Quote