View Single Post
Old 08-27-2020, 02:38 PM   #374
tap2390
Diamond Member

tap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac222b View Post
I’m liberal as are most of my friends and family. However, I have many friends and family members who are conservative. The thing I try to stress over and over and over and over...we all have much more in common than not. We are ALL working class except for a very select few people in the world. And there is a class of people we’ll call them 1% who have been driving divisions between us all for their own profit. They have weaponized media and sown racial and class divide all for their personal profit. And our political class has essentially been Co-opted and works for them.

With you 100% (must spread rep).

I'm no hater of the rich. Many of them have worked very hard. I hate the fact that they've been allowed to weaponize the political process for their own gains, while politicians have weaponized divisive social issues to keep the people in line.