View Single Post
Old 07-23-2005, 10:21 AM   #19
MavsFanFinley
Guru

MavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE:Dump Fin on the Hawks

Quote:
Very interesting trade:

I would do Finley/Harris for Harrington/Delk/pick(Top 10 protected)

That way they only pay 42mil of Fins money and you know they could move him in his last year so it is not really that much. Harrington is unwanted with Williams on board. If they asked for Benga I would demand next years pick unprotected. If they asked for PPod ask for top 10 protected.

There is a three way that would probably be possible with Danials to orlando with Jameer Nelson or Cato going to the Hawks instead of Danials. (I prefer to get rid of Harris instead of Danials at this point only because I think Danials can play the point and is a true matchup nightmare. But I would trust the mavs to move the right one.)
Let me get this straight. First, Atlanta would be doing the Mavs a favor by taking Fin's contract off there hands. Yet, you want them to give up talent like Harrington and a 1st round pick if they demanded MBenga?