View Single Post
Old 09-06-2007, 09:35 AM   #6
jacktruth
Golden Member

jacktruth has much to be proud ofjacktruth has much to be proud ofjacktruth has much to be proud ofjacktruth has much to be proud ofjacktruth has much to be proud ofjacktruth has much to be proud ofjacktruth has much to be proud ofjacktruth has much to be proud ofjacktruth has much to be proud ofjacktruth has much to be proud ofjacktruth has much to be proud of

It seems to me that a person can be gay, but against gay power. It's not hypocrisy. It's hypocrisy to say you are not gay and actually be gay. It's hypocrisy to say you are in favor of gay rights, and then vote against them. But being gay and being in favor of gay rights isn't neccesarily hypocrisy. I would rather a gay politician vote against gay rights than a gay politician that votes for them.

I am highly opposed to extramarital sex no matter the sexual preference. I'm also highly opposed to illegal activity. Those are the realy crimes here.

By the way, it IShypocrisy to be against the war, but confirm a new general that is in favor of the war, and vote to fully fund the war.

It IS hypocrisy to say you will end "pork", but include record amounts of "pork" into the budget.

Last edited by jacktruth; 09-06-2007 at 09:38 AM.
jacktruth is offline   Reply With Quote