View Single Post
Old 09-06-2007, 08:39 PM   #15
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

Clinton's dalliances just proved his lack of morals. His ability to look me in the eye and lie to me with that bony finger just proved it. Who was the politician who said they had never seen anyone who could lie like bubba?

But if he was a closet gay dude, I wouldn't want him "outed". The problem with monica (as usual) was his felony cover-up, it always was. Of course it came out because he was being investigated for yet more improprieties (i.e. whitewater).

Clinton lacked character, that is ONE of my problems with him. And it wasn't JUST character in his personal life, he was frivolous and lacked character as a leader.

It appears that craig also lacks character and as I've said I have no problem with him resigning or being tossed. I do have problems however with some sleazeball digging up bedroom habits and using them for political gain. Clear enough?
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’

Last edited by dude1394; 09-06-2007 at 08:44 PM.
dude1394 is offline   Reply With Quote