View Single Post
Old 09-06-2007, 09:33 PM   #17
Janett_Reno
Platinum Member

Janett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to all

The Republicans and many Republicans put Bubba in office. The south just does not vote Democratic. Bubba won some southern red states. He had to have Repunlican and Independent votes to win and he did just that. Bubba was a nobody and said who is this Bubba? That Bubba was elected twice. He left his position with the usa having having lots of money and the strongest country in the nation. This pres now has left us bankrupted. These debts won't be paid probably ever.

Now back to Craig. No one has any problem with Craig being a homo. No one has a problem with Haggard being a homo. No one has a problem with Vitter datting prostitutes. The problems are, if you are a Republican preacher and you preach faith and values and stay around the white house with all your moral friends but then on the side, you are out patrolling the streets, paying men for sex. Buying meth off the streets. This sounds like a hypocrite to me. Not faith and values.

How do you preach on homo's, how do you preach on faith and values and sex, when you are having homo sex and buying street drugs? No one cares if Craig is a homo. People care that he has a wife and he cheats on her with his homo bathroom runs. People care that he want's Bubba impeached because he has oral sex with a female. People care when he votes against homo's but is hiding the fact he is a homo. People care that he is in office and he pleads guilty and then begs the police department to make it go away and not tell anyone.

No more hiding the hypocrites. You spew things out and don't back them up. Where does it say Hillary has run a train? Show us with links and back it up? I don't think you can. The poll i showed in Ohio is no fluke and it is going to get worse. Keep spewing out the one liners and see if it works.

If i am married and i run my mouth on tv about faith and values, if i am out datting other women and men in bathroom stalls, plus being married or trying to get them underage like Foley, then yes it is a big problem and the public needs to know and the public most likely will demand i step down. How else would Mr Foley be exposed and was it very healthy for him being a boy scout leader? No, i don't think so. I can either tell the truth or i can be a hypocrite and play bathroom stall games with people, i can vote down the line against homo's when i would be a homo, i can run other peoples life and vote for them but live the total opposite. I can plead guilty but then say it wasn't all that bad. Let's get back to work.

With the internet, with wide world media, the days of one liners and voting one way and living another is over. You will get exposed for what you are. If Democrats, Republicans and Independents don't think so and want to keep the little sex acts and other things, then go ahead and knock yourself out but you are taking a huge risk and playing a dangerous game.

If Bubba was a philander and it was told before he ran, why did alot of your Republican friends vote for him? I reported yesterday or day before on a life long Republican that Republican Robert Novak reported on. She was called and the Republican party wanting her faith and value dollars as they saw she had not put in any money in the garnd ole parties hat. She hung up on them and in their face but before doing so, she let them know she did not approve of their messages or actions and she would probably never give another red cent to them. Pulling the wool over peoples eyes might happen a few times but some wake up and Robert Novak reported next election is looking very, very bad. You need me to point outy who Robert Novak is?
Janett_Reno is offline   Reply With Quote