View Single Post
Old 09-06-2007, 09:47 PM   #18
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

Ross Perot put bubba in office.

Quote:
If i am married and i run my mouth on tv about faith and values, if i am out datting other women and men in bathroom stalls, plus being married or trying to get them underage like Foley, then yes it is a big problem and the public needs to know and the public most likely will demand i step down. How else would Mr Foley be exposed and was it very healthy for him being a boy scout leader? No, i don't think so. I can either tell the truth or i can be a hypocrite and play bathroom stall games with people, i can vote down the line against homo's when i would be a homo, i can run other peoples life and vote for them but live the total opposite. I can plead guilty but then say it wasn't all that bad. Let's get back to work.
Funny, exactly what bubba WAS doing and was called out on it. Except it wasn't bathroom stalls it was the oval office and in between the rooms of the white house.

So your opinion (I guess, i'm having a very hard time understanding it), is that everyones sexual piccaddillos(sp) should be outed, right? The things you mention are things that YOU feel are wrong and they should be outed for. Your opinion, but not others. I imagine that someone elses sexual proclivities that you DO agree is okay should not be outed.

So answer the question.

If someone is into S&M and bondage should they have their sexual lives told all over? Yes or no? If not, why not when it's another deviant lifestyle.

Althought I feel that homosexuality is a deviant lifestyle, it's really NONE OF MY BUSINESS. Just like it's no ones business if I like to get into harness and rubber and get beat.

Funny how the "liberal" is the one who feels that someones personal life is fair game for political gain.
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’

Last edited by dude1394; 09-06-2007 at 09:55 PM.
dude1394 is offline   Reply With Quote