View Single Post
Old 08-06-2004, 12:18 PM   #46
LRB
Guru

LRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to behold
Default RE:Stojakovic Asks Kings to Trade Him

Quote:
Originally posted by: Simon2
Here's what Kings should do immediately. They should sit down with Peja and ask him what he wants. Then they trade Webber and built around Peja.
I couldn't agree more. I have a sneaky feeling that Webber is behind Peja's wanting to leave.

Quote:
"You could see this year, late in the year, we didn't have good chemistry and didn't play good basketball," Stojakovic said.
Coincidentally that was when SheWebb came back and totally stank things up for the Kings. Hell the Kings would be a better team just cutting Webber and getting nothing in return. Webber is the Kings Antoine Walker.

But if by some chance the Kings were dumb enought to trade Peja and even dumber enough to trade him to the Mavs, I'd love to have him as long as it's not for Dirk. Peja and Dirk would be an absolute nightmare to guard. Peja certainly isn't allworld defending and rebounding, but he is a decent rebounder at the 3 and he's a sizeable improvement over what we had at the 3 defensively last year. Stack, Howard, #1, and $3million for Peja would be stealing form the Kings.