View Single Post
Old 05-17-2007, 01:05 PM   #56
alexamenos
Diamond Member

alexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by usafreedom3
If you really think that, then you are naive. This is a religious war, and they hate us because of who we are and what we stand for, not where we are. You seem like a very intelligent guy, albeit a tad bit of an anarchist, but if you read up on Islam, read any credible books of former jihadists, communicate with some former Jihadists, they will clearly tell you that I am correct.
yeah, yeah, yeah....

This is so true that merely bringing up the fact that Bin Laden quite publicly stated that muslims should attack the Americans because Americans spend so much time effing around in the mid-east is grounds for being compared to Michael Moore.

...and I can just see Abdul Sixpack sitting on his back porch thinking.....'ya know, I see US troops hanging out all over our holy land, killin' kids and little ole ladies and whatnot. That doesn't bother me so much but when I see Brittany Spears shaking that ass on TV I just want to hijack a plane and go hurdling into a tall building.'

anyhoo....next time I sit down and have a cup of coffee with a jihadist, I'll be sure to ask him what the hell he's thinking.

cheers