View Single Post
Old 03-20-2009, 07:21 PM   #125
tcat075
Diamond Member

tcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond repute

Green was decent. His alley-oop lay-in was pretty. I could stand seeing some more of those lobs for Green. However, his pull-up jumper is not a shot he needs to be taking.

He didn't get burned on defense, though. He probably shouldn't have pulled the trigger on that 1st 3 pointer, because he had a man in his face, but it wasn't a bad attempt. No worse than those Wright and JET jack up at times...

I wanted to see some of Hollins. His fouls are disappointing. However, Singleton stepped in quite nicely with 8 FTA's in the half. Name the last time we had a player take 8 FTA's in a half? I bet we go back a number of games. That, and Singleton has also grabbed 7 rebounds already.

JJ was decent. Bass took too many bad shots. Wright hasn't taken a 3 yet! His drives have been nice, too, coupled with 3 blocks. JET has seemed rather invisible, despite getting the start.

Dirk's a beast. 17 points, 5 boards. Let's see him drop 40? 23 in the 2nd half is quite doable.
tcat075 is offline   Reply With Quote