View Single Post
Old 02-13-2010, 01:14 PM   #68
Nowitzki4President

Nowitzki4President is a splendid one to beholdNowitzki4President is a splendid one to beholdNowitzki4President is a splendid one to beholdNowitzki4President is a splendid one to beholdNowitzki4President is a splendid one to beholdNowitzki4President is a splendid one to beholdNowitzki4President is a splendid one to beholdNowitzki4President is a splendid one to beholdNowitzki4President is a splendid one to beholdNowitzki4President is a splendid one to beholdNowitzki4President is a splendid one to behold

Take a look at Caron's career stats: http://www.nba.com/playerfile/caron_...eer_stats.html

You'll notice, his highest career numbers in the three most important stats (ppg, apg, rpg) are in the 07-08 and 08-09 seasons. I don't think it's a coincidence that those were the seasons that Gilbert Arenas, who I see as a "me first" kind of point guard, barely played. I think in a system around Kidd's insane passing ability will bring him up to where he was those two years. Caron's play style, I believe, is just what we need. To me, he seems like a Josh Howard without the stupid, ill-advised jump shots.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nowitzki4President View Post
Nowitzki4President is the greatest man to ever live!
Nowitzki4President is offline   Reply With Quote