View Single Post
Old 02-28-2017, 10:47 AM   #92
Bryan_Wilson
Diamond Member

Bryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bernardos70 View Post
I must confess I haven't watched much Mavs lately, but has Seth always had these 30ft three pointers in his repertoire?
I remember watching the Kings highlights of him when there were talks of us going for him when the Kings rescinded their QO making him an UFA. He has that shot I believe he just doesn't shoot it unless the shot clock is low or he's absurdly wide open. Steph is a guy looking for his shot, Seth seems like a guy looking to make the right basketball play and prefers to take what the defense gives him. Seth also doesn't have near the quick release his brother does or handles but I think if he is a 30min player he can very easily be a 17/5/3 type player. He's going to get paid after next year IMO. He may even grab more than 3 boards with Noel. So far Noel may not be getting the boards, which was my main concern with him, but he's boxing out and it's freeing up the rebound for other guys I think. Just my thoughts anyway.

Last edited by Bryan_Wilson; 02-28-2017 at 10:48 AM.
Bryan_Wilson is offline   Reply With Quote