View Single Post
Old 07-11-2019, 01:36 PM   #4080
Melonhead
Guru

Melonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevinHarriswillstart View Post
I'd like to circle back to our free agency conundrum that we always seem to find ourselves in. It was reported that Green didn't come here because we were 2-3 years away from contention. Of course, we would be much closer if talent like him (or obviously better) would come play here. Such is the giant issue with plan Powder.
This is what drives me nuts. How they can’t figure out you need assets and a mix of results before a big FA will consider you a destination is beyond me. Just having space will never entice a player. And we’ve seen it takes all of an hour to clear room when needed for a big FA.