Thread: Are we good?
View Single Post
Old 01-19-2022, 06:41 PM   #7
FreshJive
Diamond Member

FreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by EricaLubarsky View Post
Our defense is certainly impressive. We're currently 4th in that metric and climbing

Our offense is what worries me. We've had some team ball in Luka's absence, but with Luka, we still have not figured out a reliable offense and that is in addition to poor shooting. Luka can start to shoot at his career averages again, but I'm afraid that our offense is still not working.
I think it’s going to take time for Luka to feel completely comfortable in the offense. Things came easier for him in Carlisle’s offense with the greater spacing and open lanes, and now he has to share the ball more, but Kidd’s approach may turn out be healthier for the team long term. Luka seems to be using more energy on defense lately, and Dorian and Brunson are becoming more reliable options on offense.
FreshJive is offline   Reply With Quote