View Single Post
Old 05-16-2007, 12:18 PM   #580
Triple T's

Triple T's is a glorious beacon of lightTriple T's is a glorious beacon of lightTriple T's is a glorious beacon of lightTriple T's is a glorious beacon of lightTriple T's is a glorious beacon of lightTriple T's is a glorious beacon of lightTriple T's is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by chumdawg
Second that, bro!

You are on to something with the advantage at the one. Utah's big problem is that they have absolutely nothing behind Williams, compounded by the problem that Williams can evidently disappear faster than David Blayne. However...Utah can survive this against San Antonio. That matchup would be far less about the PG play than it would be about the inside play. Flip it around for the Suns matchup.

Don't count out Boozer. He should be able to compete with Duncan. Kirilenko should be able to give him steady help, and the Spurs might have a hard time dealing with Okur from the arc.

The best matchup for the Jazz would appear to be the Spurs. The Suns will outquick them AND outsmart them, which the Warriors were not able to do.

My prediction would be that the Suns would dismiss of the Jazz, but the Spurs series would be a tossup.
fisher runs well behind williams. especially when williams gets into foul trouble. i dont think the suns give utah much of a problem. phx givess everyone matchup problems, but they're a lot more solid down the stretch in 4th quarters lately than SA has been. theyre playing very well right now and theyre size advantage still gives phx issues. its not the same team phx played during the regular season so i wouldn't just say phx wins easily. Warriors have proven that you're not going to outscore utah so if thats all people are banking on in phx winning, then i think theyre wrong. in no way are the suns defensinve hands quikcer than GS. only place the suns seem to have the advantage now is at point guard.

"I am a enforcer man! Don’t nothin go down in my house! It's 100 percent heart baby! Sure I jack a few fools. I give em tha pain! But sometimes its about intimidation you know, its mind games…."
-Terry Tate
Triple T's is offline   Reply With Quote