Thread: Platinum Level?
View Single Post
Old 12-05-2007, 10:38 AM   #11
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

We don't want to start the "where do the REAL fans sit?" argument again, but:

In MY OPINION, the platinum section is definitely the "snootiest" portion of the arena. People spend a lot of time in the bars, and not in their seats. But hey, the bars are really nice if you brought some dough with you. I only have the occasion to sit there every once in a while, but I have seen game winning goals in over time at Stars games that didn't prompt the least bit of excitement from the fake boob crowd in the platinum level. People around here bash the lower bowl, but their apathy pales in comparison to their platinum club brothers.

All that being said, it's a fantastic place to watch a game. I really enjoy that distance from the court/ice.

Oh and one time I saw Brett Hull sitting at a bar up there and went over and said hi to him and had a beer. This was before he was employed by the Stars.