Thread: Gay marriage...
View Single Post
Old 11-06-2008, 09:44 AM   #41
Usually Lurkin
Diamond Member

Usually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by minkbarn View Post
I live in Massachusetts. Gay marriage has been legal here for years. I has not changed anything for anyone else; everyone just lives their lives, same as before.

I've been married for more than 20 years. Gay people being married has no effect on my marriage or anyone else's.

I attended a gay wedding early on when the law was first passed. It was one of the best weddings I've ever been to just because there was that added emotion about exercising this new freedom.

It's just two people who want to be exclusively together for the rest of their lives, same as me and my wife.
You probably don't mind them teaching your kids that gay marriage is ok. And you probably don't mind your tax dollars being spent to teach other people that gay marriage is ok.
Usually Lurkin is offline   Reply With Quote