Thread: Gay marriage...
View Single Post
Old 11-06-2008, 12:15 PM   #67
fluid.forty.one

fluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dalmations202 View Post
You aren't old enough to remember sodomy laws?
The difference between a Gay sex act and an Insectual sex act are different by our societies standards, at least at this moment. Of course Gays weren't always allowed to be open. But we used to have Slaves too. Women didn't used to be able to vote. Things are different now, and I would say a majority of the country is OKAY with gays being together. Besides the stereotypical south, I don't think Gays get a lot of trouble if they are just "being". The trouble lies in the marriage.

In the future, I don't think incest will ever fly. Not even with .1% of the nation. That's the difference.
fluid.forty.one is offline   Reply With Quote