View Single Post
Old 07-04-2009, 01:55 PM   #8
Mavdog
Diamond Member

Mavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud of

odd, I've not read any of the left "criticize" palin or her family for her resignation. the people who have the platform to criticize her are the citizens of alaska who, when she told them she wanted to be governor and asked for their vote, gave it to palin expecting that she would fulfill her part of the agreement. she reneged.

there is certainly some bewilderment though by both the left and the right. after all her reason for resignation is, hmm what is it exactly?...well, she said that she didn't want to be in the lame duck status (very weak), that she didn't want to "waste...millions of dollars" so she "can hold the title of governor" (quizical to say the least).

my thoughts: first, she can now go out to the lower 48 and make a lot of money for awhile on the speaking circuit (hey, get the bucks while you can as her capability will not last very long), second she can now spend all the time she has running for president in 2012 without the criticism of ignoring her governor duties, third she can be more visible not being tied to alaska and alaskan politics.

just one more action by a person who is not ready for prime time. my hope is that this is the beginning of the end of her being talked about on the national stage as a person who should be included in the discussion of our country's future leadership. she has proven once again that she does not have the decisionmaking capacity to lead.
Mavdog is offline   Reply With Quote