View Single Post
Old 08-26-2020, 03:55 PM   #332
Dtownsfinest
Diamond Member

Dtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by LukaThaDonPart2 View Post
Bucks are boycotting game 5 and Raptors may boycott round 2 Game 1.

Sorry but boycotting games is dumb. How is boycotting a basketball game going to stop a random cop from killing a black man in the state of ? USA. Is the cop going to think twice because they didn't play a few basketball games? I know it's just gathering more attention to the cause but I just don't think it's actually going to change anything.

What would have been even dumber would have been cancelling the season over it and not having the bubble in the first place which I think there was some discussions about that.

Instead of focusing on the few bad apple cops this seems more like blame all police forces good or bad and blame all white people good or bad to me. It just feels very political to me. I believe even a good cause can get corrupted by the wrong people.
Its to b ring awareness. Its to show that yes, their lives matter and the show must not go on just because people want their sports. I commend them for it.
Dtownsfinest is offline   Reply With Quote