View Single Post
Old 08-26-2020, 06:18 PM   #337
Dtownsfinest
Diamond Member

Dtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by LukaThaDonPart2 View Post
I have no argument with your opinion. I agree that police need to be paid more and have better training. I just hate this getting mixed up with sports. I know in the grand scheme of things sports are not the most important thing I get that. But you don't see movie stars boycotting their newest movies, singers boycotting from touring (well maybe because of covid 19 not because of this) I just think sports should stay away from politics. But that is just my opinion that isn't important in the big picture.

The world has changed so much that now someone who chooses to stand for the national anthem is looked down upon. I don't give a shit about the anthem it is just a song, but it is alarming how much people's view of things have changed in a short time.
Because movie actors aren't predominantly black. But most of them are. John Boyega has pretty much said he doesn't care what Star Wars fans think about his protests either.
Dtownsfinest is offline   Reply With Quote