View Single Post
Old 08-26-2020, 06:32 PM   #346
sefant77
Guru

sefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LukaThaDonPart2 View Post
If you're talking to me, I wasn't even the first one to say the police should be paid more.

You're from Brazil, should I assume you're black? Do you appreciate that assumption? What have I said that's derogatory towards black people? Not one thing. I agree police need to stop shooting black men. I never said that it wasn't an issue I never said they weren't shooting black men I never said anything of the sort. I just said I don't think sports should be involved with it. I stand by my opinion I don't give a shit who disagrees.
No, i live in brazil, im actually German...so there you go.

But funny how you complained about how how people who Stand Up for the anthem get looked down...and not about the fact that people who kneel to specifically protest police violence gets trashed (and blacklisted).
sefant77 is offline   Reply With Quote