View Single Post
Old 08-26-2020, 11:25 PM   #357
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sefant77 View Post
So because you liked the result of the study you didnt research more about it, huh...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roland_G._Fryer_Jr.
Yes, I have read critiques of the study. But when I look at FBI data, I completely agree with it..

We have a violent criminal problem here in the US.. much more than any issue associated with the police. You continue to have violent criminals resisting arrest and we will continue to have police shootings. You put cops in a terrible position often enough and there will be incidents. Protest all you want, but these types of incidents will continue to occur as long as a decent percentage of the population acts as if they’re living in the wild west.

Last edited by Murphy3; 08-26-2020 at 11:31 PM.
Murphy3 is offline   Reply With Quote