View Single Post
Old 01-29-2010, 12:30 PM   #24
bobbyfg7

bobbyfg7 is a splendid one to beholdbobbyfg7 is a splendid one to beholdbobbyfg7 is a splendid one to beholdbobbyfg7 is a splendid one to beholdbobbyfg7 is a splendid one to beholdbobbyfg7 is a splendid one to beholdbobbyfg7 is a splendid one to beholdbobbyfg7 is a splendid one to beholdbobbyfg7 is a splendid one to beholdbobbyfg7 is a splendid one to beholdbobbyfg7 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirkenstien View Post
Percentages aside, I'm interested in hearing thought's on what yall think Cleveland management will do. Do you think they'll be inclinded to work out a S&T or would that create a PR nightmare?

If he does want a S&T, who else would we be competing with and what do they have to offer?
Seriously, it all comes down to LeBron. If he says he wants to leave then I'm sure the Cavs will do everything they can to help him and themselves. So a S&T would not only have to be to somewhere 'Bron wants to go but the Cavs will want something in return.

Places I think he would want to go, for different reasons:
Miami - Possibly play with Wade, large market, etc.
Dallas - Play with Kidd, large market, annual contender, he's a Cowboys fan
NY - Really large market, he's a Yankee fan
NJ - Will be a larger market, new rich owner
LA - Large market
Clev - Home

Teams that would have something better to offer the Cavs than the Mavs:
NJ - Could part with a young talent, ECs, and fork over picks and cash

Of course this is just my opinion. I haven't heard one way or another. If I had to bet I would bet on him staying in Cleveland.
=============================
After I wrote this I looked to see if anyone else had wrote about it and found this article by Stein that you may or may not have see already:
http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/dailyd...dime-091107-08
“They gotta come through Texas first. We’ll see what happens. I’m still mad about the ’06 Finals. LeBron just walked into a fire he doesn’t know about.” - JET (said at the beginning of the '10-'11 season)

Last edited by bobbyfg7; 01-29-2010 at 12:40 PM.
bobbyfg7 is offline   Reply With Quote