View Single Post
Old 01-29-2010, 02:38 PM   #28
quietsavant

quietsavant has much to be proud ofquietsavant has much to be proud ofquietsavant has much to be proud ofquietsavant has much to be proud ofquietsavant has much to be proud ofquietsavant has much to be proud ofquietsavant has much to be proud ofquietsavant has much to be proud ofquietsavant has much to be proud ofquietsavant has much to be proud ofquietsavant has much to be proud of

When Stein reported back in november about possible destinations for LBJ, he listed
http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/dailyd...dime-091107-08
Cleveland
Knicks
Nets
Miami
Big D

looking at that short list:
Cleveland: I think it's safe to say, LBJ has done all he can in that market and if they don't win it all this year, he is leaving.

Knicks: LBJ and 4 so so players, four 4 more years? unlikely

Nets: not happening. Reports recently state that the nets have seen themselves slipping out of the LBJ race, and are focusing on Amare.

Miami: Ah, thi will be the biggest challenge. We all know LBJ and wade are friends. And will give knew meaning to Jordan/Pippen combo. Miami can sign one max player. But does LBJ want to stay in the east and not venture to Kobe's west? Does LBJ want to win it easy and ride on someone else's coattails on a team that he won't be the superstar? Big questions.

Big D: Based on everything I just said, I will let you make your judgement.

The good Ol days : Click
quietsavant is offline   Reply With Quote