View Single Post
Old 10-29-2021, 08:42 AM   #87
SMC0007
Guru

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grady Wilson View Post
Did this dude ever post a coherent comment????
Lol. Rough start. If I'm trying to get involved in posting more on a board, I'm not trashing the team and the new coach right off the bat. Imo.

I really want Kidd to work out obviously, and if it doesn't then slide Igor over and give him a shot. I love that Kidd has a good supporting cast and he's Green enough to almost have to listen to the assistants as well as the team.

Bottom line about Kidd is that it makes zero sense to me to point fingers at him this early. Even if we had Malone, Snyder, Monte, ...anyone of our collective top 3 talent coaches or likeable guys like Silas or Moseley, it would still take time to iron out the new wrinkles.

I think we are almost always going to have rotation issues with whoever the coaches do or don't give mins to. I think we all want more Moses, Bullock and Frank, and less DP.

you just proofed how stupid you are - CRAZYBOY
SMC0007 is offline   Reply With Quote