View Single Post
Old 10-29-2021, 06:20 PM   #95
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevinHarriswillstart View Post
Really? It's comes to, "hey Powell sucks, but our superstar started off slow too!" Oy...
Are we literally going to avoid facts, then? Regardless of your complaints about my posting and me as a person, I think it's worth noting that Luka was absolutely atrocious at the beginning and end of the game and this is a trend through four games.

It could be a Luka issue. It's probably a Kidd issue and it's 100% worth talking about when your superstar was a huge negative when playing with the starting five.

Atlanta -25
Raptors +1 (was negative until the last two minutes of the fourth quarter)
Rockets +15
Spurs -19
----------------
Averaging a -7 in the first four games.

Stars are supposed to lead the team in +/- and he's been a net negative. That's a problem.

Last edited by EricaLubarsky; 10-29-2021 at 06:21 PM.
EricaLubarsky is offline   Reply With Quote