View Single Post
Old 10-30-2021, 06:58 AM   #96
Zeus

Zeus is a splendid one to beholdZeus is a splendid one to beholdZeus is a splendid one to beholdZeus is a splendid one to beholdZeus is a splendid one to beholdZeus is a splendid one to beholdZeus is a splendid one to beholdZeus is a splendid one to beholdZeus is a splendid one to beholdZeus is a splendid one to beholdZeus is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by EricaLubarsky View Post
Are we literally going to avoid facts, then? Regardless of your complaints about my posting and me as a person, I think it's worth noting that Luka was absolutely atrocious at the beginning and end of the game and this is a trend through four games.

It could be a Luka issue. It's probably a Kidd issue and it's 100% worth talking about when your superstar was a huge negative when playing with the starting five.

Atlanta -25
Raptors +1 (was negative until the last two minutes of the fourth quarter)
Rockets +15
Spurs -19
----------------
Averaging a -7 in the first four games.

Stars are supposed to lead the team in +/- and he's been a net negative. That's a problem.
Yes definitely a lineup deficiency problem. If Luka was playing along with a THJ and DFS that could hit the bevy of open shots they are given these numbers would be different. This team doesn't look good at all and something doesn't look right in Luka's game with Kidd at the helm.
Zeus is offline   Reply With Quote