View Single Post
Old 11-28-2021, 02:21 PM   #144
mac222b
Diamond Member

mac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rimrocker View Post
I honestly think this is our biggest problem and what will keep us from advancing in the POs if it isn't addressed.

We could use another playmaker and get better on the wings but those are areas that are somewhat manageable. The lack of physicality can't be managed because we don't have the physical pieces to make that happen.

We simply have to turn any combination of Green/Brown/Brown/Burke/Bullock/Powell/WCS/Draft Picks/etc... into a starting caliber center or PF who can rebound and adequately defend bigs.
Yes, will have to go through and look at rosters again but off the top of my head Theis has two years after this one at 9-10m, Favors has 1yr after this one and Thad is FA but I think we would retain his Bird Rights? We are about to learn a lot about current Cuban spending this off-season. If we take on any of those players and re-sign Brunson and DFS he’d have a HuGe tax bill. Unless of course we can unload some combo of Powell, Burke, Brown and Bullock.
mac222b is offline   Reply With Quote