View Single Post
Old 07-06-2009, 10:15 PM   #69
StackAttack
Platinum Member

StackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud of

I'm a bigger Marion fan than most of you guys seem to be. Yeah, he'll have a drop-off in effectiveness soon, but Kidd's arguably already at that point and Dirk and JET are just a few years away. This rumor has me thinking that Cuban is looking to proactively win in the next two or three years (probably all we have left of our HOF German's prime). I'd be really happy with this move - it's tough to argue with a trade that lands you a cusp All-Star for literally nothing. Although I'd be quite happy with an offseason that ends with re-signing Kidd and acquiring Gortat, Marion, and Ross, the fact remains that we would still have plenty of pretty appealing assets (financially speaking) in Josh, Damp, Carroll, and George. If somehow we can turn that group into a big-name 2 and one more rotation player...

EDIT: Not to mention, we would still have the LLE to use on someone. I'm getting far too excited about a rumor.

Last edited by StackAttack; 07-06-2009 at 10:16 PM.
StackAttack is offline   Reply With Quote