View Single Post
Old 04-06-2010, 11:23 AM   #12
dalmations202
Diamond Member

dalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ribosoma View Post
You must spread some Reputation....

You've gotta love the quivering, polarized masses. It's funny (in an ironic and somewhat tragic way) that the most polarized are usually the least equipped to discern that they are being played. Of course, they actually want the world to be as simplistic and easy as possible for their own lack of control over their consciousness. It's one highly destructive feedback loop.
I think it is funny for a different reason.

Too many hypocrites in America:

They are willing to stand behind their 1st Amendment right to freedom of speech -- as long as it doesn't cost them anything, but get all pissed off when someone else stands behind their 1st Amendment right. Of course they don't want to stand behind the second Amendment because the cowards would have to actually admit that the government is "by the people and of the people and supposedly FOR the people" and each individual is responsible for his or her own actions -- not the invisible "Government" who will save them from "everything - most importantly their own screwups".

Unfortunately Gun control really comes down to one thing -- who is responsible. I think I am responsible for the health and well being of my family and liberals think the Government is -- that way they have someone else to blame when something happens. It all comes down to lack of responsibility - which leads to hypocrisy.

Personally I don't need the government to provide healthcare, retirement, or anything else --- except what it was designed for "control of the military to keep other countries from deciding to take over". Don't get me wrong, I like the benefits of clean water, good food, etc that are federally programmed right now, but I believe that the state is the one that should be running it.

I will say this though Rib -- the masses are polarizing.

"A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have". Gerald Ford

"Life's tough, it's even tougher if you're stupid." -John Wayne

There are four boxes to be used in defense of liberty:
soap, ballot, jury, and ammo. Please use in that order.
-Capt. Bob "Wolf" Johnson
dalmations202 is offline   Reply With Quote